Taco Bell offers the ultimate Mexican street food mashup with the arrival of its new 380-calorie Chicken Enchilada Burrito at participating locations.
The Chicken Enchilada Burrito is made with grilled, marinated, all-white meat chicken, red sauce, seasoned rice, three-cheese blend, and reduced-fat sour cream wrapped inside a flour tortilla and served warm.
The Chicken Enchilada Burrito contains 380 calories, about of which 52% are carbohydrates. The rest of the calories come from 28% fat and 20% protein.
You can check out the full nutritional breakdown of a Chicken Enchilada Burrito from Taco Bell in the table below:
|Serving Size||1 Burrito|
|Calories From Fat||108|
- Flour Tortilla: Bleached enriched wheat flour, water, malted barley flour, shortening (interesterified soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil, and hydrogenated cottonseed oil), contains 2% or less of salt, leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, yeast [yeast, sorbitan monostearate, ascorbic acid]), sugar, dough conditioners (mono- and diglycerides, enzymes, fumaric acid, sorbic acid, wheat starch, sodium metabisulfite, cellulose, calcium carbonate, corn starch, dicalcium phosphate, with tocopherols, ascorbic acid and citric acid [added as antioxidants]), calcium propionate (P), molasses. [certified vegan]
- Grilled Chicken: White meat chicken with rib meat, water, seasoning (salt, modified potato starch, sugar, spices, yeast extract, citric acid, disodium inosinate and guanylate, torula yeast, maltodextrin, dextrose, natural flavors, and 2% or less of soybean oil added as a processing aid), and sodium phosphates.
- Seasoned Rice: Enriched long grain rice, canola oil, water, seasoning (maltodextrin, natural flavors, garlic powder, paprika, tomato powder, salt, sugar, spices, onion, tomato, red and green bell peppers, citric acid, onion powder, paprika (VC), disodium guanylate and inosinate, and torula yeast). [certified vegan],
- Red Sauce: Water, seasoning (maltodextrin, modified corn starch, tomato powder, salt, paprika, onion powder, spices, natural flavors, paprika (VC), xanthan gum, vitamin C, malic acid, citric acid, torula yeast). [certified vegan],
- Reduced-Fat Sour Cream: Milk, cream, lactic acid, modified corn starch, natural flavor, maltodextrin, citric acid, sodium phosphate, cellulose gel, guar gum, potassium sorbate (P), cellulose gum, locust bean gum, carrageenan, and vitamin A. [certified vegetarian],
- Three Cheese Blend: Low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, pasteurized process Monterey Jack and American cheese with peppers (cultured part-skim milk, cultured milk, cream, jalapeno peppers, salt, water, sodium phosphate, sodium citrate, lactic acid, sorbic acid [P], color added, annatto and paprika extract blend [VC], and enzymes), anticaking agents (cornstarch, potato starch, and powdered cellulose). [certified vegetarian]
A Chicken Enchilada Burrito from Taco Bell contains the following three major food allergens: