Burger King Grilled Chicken
Image - Burger King

Burger King’s latest menu item is the Grilled Chicken Sandwich With Honey Mustard.

Among the wide variety of chicken sandwiches available on the chain’s menu, this is with no doubt one of the healthiest.

Actually, it is the healthiest.

With only 430 calories per serving, the new Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Honey Mustard becomes the less-calorie dense chicken sandwich on the Burger King menu. It’s only behind the Spicy Chicken Jr. which is basically a sandwich just for kids.

That said, we’re sure it will become a new favorite among those trying to eat a more healthful diet. And although it may not be as healthy as Chick-fil-A’s own Grilled Chicken Sandwich, it’s still a major improvement considering the previous options that were available on the menu.

The relatively low calorie content of the sandwich should not come as a surprise though, considering its ingredients.

BK’s new sandwich features white meat grilled chicken filet, lettuce, tomato, and sweet honey mustard served on a toasted bun.

Burger King Grilled Chicken Sandwich With Honey Mustard Calories and Nutrition

Burger King’s Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Honey Mustard has 430 calories and only 11 grams of fat. Not bad at all, especially when compared to the chain’s Crispy Chicken Sandwich which packs a whopping 670 calories and 41 grams of fat.

Of the total calories, 40 percent are from carbs. While, the other 60 percent are from protein and fat. And fat only accounts for about 23 percent of the calories in this sandwich.

You can see the full nutritional breakdown of a Grilled Chicken from Burger King in the table below:

BK Grilled Chicken Sandwich Nutrition
Calories From Fat99
Total Fat11g
Saturated Fat2.5g
Trans Fat0g


This menu item contains the following allergens:

  • Egg
  • Soy
  • Wheat

Allergen and Nutritional Information via: BK.com.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.