Early risers looking for a high-protein breakfast option can try Starbucks’ 360-calorie Bacon, Gouda & Egg Sandwich made with cage-free eggs and aged Gouda cheese.
The Bacon, Gouda & Egg Sandwich features a Parmesan cage-free egg frittata topped with melted aged Gouda and applewood-smoked bacon on an artisan roll.
As noted above, the bacon Gouda sandwich has 360 calories, with 43 percent of those calories coming from fat, 37 percent from carbs, and 20 percent from protein.
For more detailed nutritional information on the Bacon, Gouda & Egg Sandwich, see the table below:
|Calories From Fat||160|
- Artisan Roll: Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Malted Barley Flour, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, and Riboflavin), Water, Salt, Sugar, Semolina, Sour Culture, Yeast, Canola Oil, and Microbial Enzymes.
- Frittata Egg Patty With Cheese: Nonfat Milk, Whole Eggs, Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Bacterial Cheese Culture, Potato Starch, Microbial Enzymes, and Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking)), Full-Moisture Parmesan Cheese (Parmesan Cheese (Part Skim Milk, Salt, Bacterial Cheese Culture, and Microbial Enzymes), Cellulose Powder), Water, Soybean Oil, and Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following: Salt, Unmodified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, and Black Pepper.
- Gouda Cheese: Bacterial Cheese Culture, Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes, and Annatto Color.
- Uncured Bacon without Nitrites or Nitrates Added Except as Naturally Occurring in Sea Salt and Celery Juice Powder: Pork, Sea Salt, Water, Salt, Cultured Celery Juice Powder, Cane Sugar, and Cherry Powder.
- Also Contains Bioengineered Food Ingredients.
Starbucks’ Bacon, Gouda & Egg Sandwich contains three known allergens: