Taco Bell offers an eruption of flavor with the return of its long awaited and much anticipated Volcano Taco.
The Volcano Taco includes seasoned beef, cheddar cheese, lettuce, and Lava sauce served in a red crunchy taco shell.
Taco Bell’s Volcano Taco has 240 calories, with most of those calories coming from fat (64%) and carbohydrates (22%).
You can check out the full nutritional breakdown of a Volcano Taco from Taco Bell in the table below:
|Calories From Fat||153|
- Seasoned Beef: Beef, water, seasoning [chili pepper, cellulose, salt, maltodextrin, oats, soy lecithin, spices, sugar, tomato powder, onion powder, citric acid, natural flavors (including smoke flavor), cocoa, torula yeast, disodium inosinate and guanylate, dextrose, lactic acid, modified corn starch], salt, and sodium phosphates. Contains: Soy.
- Iceberg Lettuce: Fresh iceberg lettuce [certified vegan].
- Lava Sauce: Soybean oil, water, egg yolk, red jalapeno peppers, cheddar cheese, natural and artificial flavors, vinegar, sugar, tomato paste, and paprika, and contains 1% or less of dried onion, salt, spices, xanthan gum, citric acid, phosphoric acid, disodium inosinate and guanylate, sorbic acid, propylene glycol alginate, and calcium disodium EDTA (PF). Contains: Milk, Eggs.
- Volcano Taco Shell (THEORETICAL).
- Cheddar Cheese: Cheddar cheese (cultured pasteurized milk, enzymes, salt, annatto (VC)), anti-caking agent. Contains: Milk [certified vegetarian].
A Volcano Taco from Taco Bell contains the following three common food allergens: