Carl’s Jr. Onion Rings can be found on the chain’s menu right alongside other classic fan-favorites such as the brand’s popular Natural-Cut French fries and their delicious Crisscut Fries.
Carl’s Jr. Onion Rings consist of sliced onions, battered, breaded, and deep-fried until crispy and golden brown.
For those wondering, the Onion Rings at Carl’s Jr. are not suitable for vegans because they contain whey, which is a dairy product.
There are 530 calories in an order of crispy fried onion rings from Carl’s Jr. 47 percent of those calories come from fat, and the remaining 53 percent come from carbs and protein, with 46 percent and 7 percent, respectively.
You can check out their full nutritional breakdown in the table below:
|Calories From Fat||250|
This menu item contains the following allergens: