McDonald’s Caramel Brownie McFlurry

McDonald’s newest menu item is a Caramel Brownie McFlurry that’s available in snack and regular sizes that provide 470-630 calories per serving, with most of those calories coming from its 77-101 grams of carbohydrates.

The Caramel Brownie McFlurry consists of creamy vanilla soft serve (made with real dairy), with caramel topping and chocolate brownie pieces blended throughout.

A regular size Caramel Brownie McFlurry provides 630 calories, 19 grams of fat, 101 grams of carbs, and 13 grams of protein. Most of the calories, or about 64 percent, come from carbohydrates, while fat and protein account for the remaining 36 percent, with 27 and 9 percent, respectively.

You can see the full nutritional breakdown of a regular-size Caramel Brownie McFlurry in the table below:

Nutrition Facts
Calories From Fat171
Total Fat19g
Saturated Fat11g
Trans Fat0.5g

As mentioned above, the new frozen dessert option is also available in snack size.

The snack size Caramel Brownie McFlurry has 470 calories, 117 calories from fat, 13g of fat, 8g of saturated fat, 0g of trans fat, 210mg of sodium, 77g of carbs, 1g of fiber, 56g of sugar, and 9g of protein.

Ingredients and Allergens

McDonald's Caramel Brownie McFlurry Ingredients and Allergenes
Image – McDonald’s


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.