The McDonald’s Cheeseburger is a fast-food staple, and a tasty as well as a cheap option that only has 300 calories per serving.
McDonald’s Cheeseburger features a 100% pure beef burger patty seasoned with a pinch of salt and pepper, topped with a slice of melted American cheese, a tangy pickle, chopped onions, ketchup, and mustard, served on a plain bun.
As mentioned above, there are 300 calories in a Cheeseburger from McDonald’s, and most of those calories, 41 percent, come from carbs. Fat accounts for approximately 39 percent of the calories and protein for 20 percent.
You can check out the full nutritional breakdown of a McDonald’s Cheeseburger in the table below:
|Calories From Fat||117|
Alternatively, those looking to enjoy this classic burger with fewer calories and less fat can order it without the bun or plain.
McDonald’s Cheeseburger (No Bun, Plain) Nutritional Information
McDonald’s Plain Cheeseburger without the Bun has 140 calories, 99 calories from fat, 10 g of fat, 5 g of saturated fat, 0.5 g of trans fat, 40 mg of cholesterol, 330 mg of sodium, 2 g of carbohydrate, 0 g of fiber, 0 g of sugar, and 10 g of protein.
- Regular Bun: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Iron, Niacin, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Yeast, Contains 2% or Less: Salt, Potato Flour, Wheat Gluten, and May Contain One or More Dough Conditioners (Ascorbic Acid, Datem, Mono- and Diglycerides, Enzymes), Vinegar.
- Beef Patty: 100 percent Pure USDA Inspected Beef; No Fillers, No Extenders. Prepared with Grill Seasoning (Black Pepper, Salt).
- Pasteurized Process American Cheese: Milk, Water, Salt, Cream, Sodium Citrate, Cheese Cultures, Citric Acid, Soy Lecithin, Enzymes, and Color Added.
- Pickle Slices: Cucumbers, Water, Salt, Alum, Distilled Vinegar, Calcium Chloride, Natural Flavors, Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Polysorbate 80, and Extractives of Turmeric for color.
- Ketchup: Tomato Concentrate From Red Ripe Tomatoes, Water, Salt, Distilled Vinegar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, and Natural Flavors.
- Mustard: Mustard Seed, Water, Salt, Distilled Vinegar, Turmeric, Paprika, and Spice Extractive.
- Onions: Diced White Onion.
The McDonald’s Cheeseburger contains the following three allergens: