Whataburger bolsters their menu offerings with the debut of a new Chili Cheese Burger at participating restaurants nationwide.
Clocking in at over 1,000 calories, the Chili Cheese Burger includes two large, 100 percent beef patties, two slices of American cheese, beef chili, corn chips, mustard, and onions served on a toasted five-inch bun.
To be more precise, there are 1,255 calories in a Chili Cheese Burger from Whataburger, and it’s worth pointing out that a mind-blowing 56 percent of those calories are from fat. The remaining calories come from 24% carbs and 20% protein.
You can check out the full nutritional breakdown of a Chili Cheese Burger from Whataburger in the table below:
|Calories From Fat||700|
Additionally, those looking to consume fewer calories and fat may opt for the Jr. Chili Cheese Burger, which at 665 calories, comes with smaller beef patties served on a 4-inch bun.
The Jr. Chili Cheese Cheese Burger weighs 228 grams and contains 665 calories, 360 calories from fat, 40 g of fat, 14 g of saturated fat, 1 g of trans fat, 70 mg of cholesterol, 1350 mg of sodium, 47 g of carbs, 2 g of fiber, 5 g of sugar, and 32 g of protein.
Full List of Ingredients
- Bun: Unbleached enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, high fructose corn syrup, soybean oil, contains 2% or less of each of the following: yeast, wheat gluten, salt, dough conditioners (contains one or more of the following: sodium stearoyl lactylate, calcium stearoyl lactylate, monoglycerides, mono- and diglycerides, distilled monoglycerides, calcium peroxide, calcium iodate, datem, ethoxylated mono- and diglycerides, enzymes, ascorbic acid), calcium sulfate, calcium carbonate, ammonium sulfate, sorbic acid, soy flour, monocalcium phosphate, soy lecithin, and calcium propionate (to retard spoilage). May also contain grain vinegar, cornstarch, citric acid, and potassium iodate, and calcium phosphate. Contains: Wheat, Soy.
- Beef Patty: USDA inspected 100% ground beef.
- Mustard: Water, vinegar, mustard seed, salt, turmeric, garlic, oleoresin paprika (color).
- Corn Chips: Corn, Corn Oil, Salt. It contains a bioengineered food ingredient (Corn).
- Chili: Beef, Tomatoes, Water, Onion, Seasoning (Modified Corn Starch, Chili, Pepper, Soy Lecithin, Spices, Dehydrated Garlic, Sugar, Paprika (Color), Dehydrated Onion), Green Chili Peppers, (Green Chili Peppers, and Citric Acid), Contains 2% or less: Green Bell Pepper, Garlic Puree, (Garlic Water), Salt, and Beef Base (Roasted Beef and Concentrated Beef Stock, Salt, Hydrolyzed (Corn, Soy, Wheat Gluten) Protein, Corn Oil, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin (From Corn), Sugar, Natural Flavorings, Caramel Color, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate)
- Bun Oil: Soybean oil, soy lecithin, natural and artificial flavor, TBHQ added to protect flavor, beta carotene (color), dimethylpolysiloxane, an anti-foaming agent added.
- Chopped Onions: Chopped, U.S. jumbo yellow onions.
- Special Seasoning: Salt (yellow prussiate of soda added) and pepper.
- Sliced American Cheese: Cultured Milk, Skim Milk, Water, Cream, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Phosphate, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Salt, Citric Acid, Artificial Color, Acetic Acid, Enzymes, Soy Lecithin.
The Whataburger Chili Cheese Burger contains the following five common food allergens: