With 480 calories, the McDonald’s Sausage McMuffin with Egg is a great breakfast sandwich option to start your day off just right.
The Sausage McMuffin with Egg has 31 grams of total fat. This amount is equivalent to about 279 calories, or nearly 58 percent of the total caloric content of a Sausage Egg McMuffin. The rest of the calories, which is about 42 percent of calories, come from carbs and protein, with carbohydrates accounting for 25 percent and protein accounting for 17 percent, respectively.
The McDonald’s Sausage McMuffin with Egg features a savory hot sausage, a slice of American cheese, and a freshly cracked egg all served on a freshly toasted English muffin.
You can check out the full nutritional breakdown of a Sausage Egg McMuffin from McDonald’s in the table below:
|Calories From Fat||279|
Additionally, those looking to cut some calories can order the Sausage Egg McMuffin without the muffin or cheese.
McDonald’s Sausage McMuffin with Egg without muffin has 340 calories, 261 calories from fat, 29 g of fat, 12 g of saturated fat, 0 g of trans fat, 275 mg of cholesterol, 560 mg of sodium, 3 g of carbohydrate, 0 g of fiber, 1 g of sugar, and 16 g of protein.
The Sausage McMuffin with Egg no cheese contains 400 calories, 216 calories from fat, 24 g of fat, 8 g of saturated fat, 0 g of trans fat, 270 mg of cholesterol, 690 mg of sodium, 29 g of carbohydrate, 2 g of fiber, 2 g of sugar, and 18 g of protein.
The McDonald’s Sausage McMuffin with Egg contains the following four common food allergens: